Church membership is a commitment to be part of a local body of followers of Jesus to love and serve one another. At West Hills Community Church we worship together, grow together in community and serve together in mission. As a member you commit to loving and serving the local church, exercising your spiritual gifts, contributing financially to the work of the ministry, giving encouragement and accountability in love and receiving the same with humility.
- Profess faith in Jesus as your Lord and Savior
- Be baptized as a sign of the new life you have in Christ (If not already baptized)
- Attend our Covenant Membership class (West Hills 101)
- Review our statement of faith and membership covenant
- Sit down for a conversation with one of our pastors or elders to get to know you, hear your testimony and discuss and sign our statement of faith and membership covenant
- Be welcomed in our worship service during our “Right Hand of Fellowship”
You can either download a hard copy of our membership documents or you can sign our membership agreement online: