Men have a unique DNA. Its what makes them men…literally. This is true not just genetically, but spiritually. West Hills offers a variety of “men only” type of ministries that help address the unique spiritual needs of men with an aim to see men become mature, godly followers of Christ as they provide leadership in their homes, schools, careers, community and church.
We try to have a regular time for men to come together and the Men’s breakfast is one of those opportunities. It is a chance to eat breakfast burritos, drink coffee and meet other men in the church. Our men’s breakfasts also have a short message to help us focus on following Jesus
The next breakfast:
Date: December 8th
Saturday Men’s Group
Join us our men’s group on Saturday mornings. This group is currently going through the book “the way of the Alongsider” which focuses on how we can come along side someone in their walk with Jesus and equip them.
Contact David Frederick for more information on our Saturday morning men’s group.
Way of Purity Men’s Study
The battle for sexual purity is not unique to men, but there are certain aspects of this struggle that are unique to men. One to two times a year West Hills offers an intensive five-month study designed to help men find victory in the area of sexual purity. This study is led by Lee Nakamura. Email Lee to find out how you can participate in the next study.
The Bible states clearly that fighting for sexual purity is a vital part of your sanctification process (1 Thess 4:3-8). If this is one of the fiercest battles in your fight for your sanctification, then this study is for you.
Some testimonials and words of encouragement from past participants in the Way of Purity study here at WHCC:
- You’re not alone.
- I’ve tried other studies or methods for overcoming this sin – they have all fallen short…
- This study has a solid, Biblical perspective – it’s not about feelings or psychology.
- Bring it out into the light!
- Fight the battle, be in the Word, kill sin… DAILY!
- It opened my eyes to so many areas in my life which I needed to bring into submission to God!
- If you are willing to go into this part of the wilderness, you will find God eagerly waiting to pour out his grace upon you,
which will result in victory.
- You can’t afford not to do this study!